A few years ago I invested in come kayaks and paddleboards for the family so that we can pop over to Mystic Lake anytime….or head further afield. But the Rec Department makes it easy to rent equipment and have an easy afternoon of fun!
Here are the details from the Arlington Recreation Department, check their website for updates!
Arlington Recreation is pleased to offer boat rentals this year at the (new location) Arlington Reservoir on Lowell Street for Summer 2019. (Boat rentals will not be available at Spy Pond.)
Hourly rentals are planned Thursday – Sunday each week. Boat rentals are purchased at the Reservoir Beach Entrance Gate.
Thursdays and Fridays: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays: noon – 6:00 pm
The last rental goes out at 5pm.
2019 Season runs Thursday, June 20 – Friday, August 16. Cash or check ONLY.
- All participants must wear life jackets.
- Rentals purchased at the Reservoir Beach Entrance Gate on Lowell Street.
- Parking is available in the Reservoir Beach parking lot or on-street on Lowell St.
- Boat rental rates are $10/hour for single kayaks. Canoes, paddle boards and double kayaks are $15/hour.
- For further information, contact Arlington Recreation at 781-316-3880.
- First come, first serve. Prepay and/or reservations not available.